Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to take a minute and wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and let you know just a few things i am thankful for.
I am thankful for the opportunity that my daughter has to play softball (which she loves) and also to get a great education at the same time at a wonderful institution like BYU. I am Thankful Coach Eakin took a chance with my daughter. I am thankful for Coach Alvey for always having a smile on his face and for listening when my daughter when she needs to talk and even when she doesnt need to she just likes to. I am thankful for Neta for always doing something that cracks me up and for being a friend to the girls. I am thankful for Barbie and Kay for allowing their husbands to spend so much time away from home coaching and leading our daughters. I am thankful the love and support they give our daughters while they are away from home. I am thankful for all the new and wonderful friends that my daughter has made since arriving at BYU. I am thankful for you parents who have always encouraged your daughters to do their very best. I am thankful that you come to games and socials and are a part of our BYU softball family. I am thankful for your friendship. I am looking forward to the season so I can get to know you all better. I am thankful for our daughters for working hard, playing hard and loving life. I love them all.
It would not be right if I did not tell you how thankful I am for a very loving Heavenly Father who is there for us always, who loves us and cares for us. I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that he lives and he loves me, he loves us all. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ, who loves me so much he gave his life for me and has made it possible for me to return to live with them again. I am so thankful for their guidance in my life and the life of my children and my family.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to seeing you in Feb.

No comments: