Saturday, February 14, 2009

BYU goes 2-3 for the weekend

Virgina W 8-0 (5)
Michigan L 2-4
Louisville L 3-2
So Miss W 10-4
UC Davis L 0-5

I have way to many pictures, it will take me to long to post them on the blog. If you want to see them you can visit my Photo website just click here. They have not all been uploaded yet but should be done by Sunday night. If you see a picture you want just let me know, you don't need to order it from the website. That is just the easiest way for me to post them so you can see them all. I think only one is locked with a password, it is BYU. I will take it off once I get them all uploaded.

1 comment:

Barbi said...

Debbie, I love the blog. HEY, email me so I can get you some photos that you wanted.

eakinchick@comcast.net

Thanks for taking the time to take all the photos and for taking the time to post them for us. You ROCK!!